General Terms & Conditions
- Seven Colours will commence all works only after receiving full payment of total job to be executed.
- For completing order, a minimum of 15 days time is required (In some complex cases it might be few extra days required).
- If the printing of text matter is required, then there can be a wastage while printing and processing of the wedding cards. Generally the wastage falls between 5-8%, so the total quantity which is delivered may have few lesser pieces.
- You might be charged an import duty depending upon your country. For USA, there is no import duties. However there might be some charges depending upon your state. They are payable by the receiver. In Canada, GST and PST is applicable. In Europe there is VAT applicable on all imports above the value of 50 USD. All such charges are to be paid by the receiver. The courier company shall be billing this amount and we don’t have any control on this.
- The rights of design of the cards including their parts solely lie with the manufacturing/supplying company; however, if a customer wants to change the design, it can be done considering the factors like feasibility, availability of the desired material and possibility. As to maintain originality, there will be a press line www.sevencolourscard.com at the back of the envelope or the card’s folder.
- All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a refund.
- Payments can be made through online payment gateways which are very secure and use SSL encryption to protect customers data. Alternative way of paying is via Cheque/DD/PayOrder/NEFT/RTGS to our current bank account (available on request). For online payments like credit cards, there is a fee charged by our payment gateway service provider which is added to the final payable amount at the time of checkout.
- The text to be printed on cards of shall only be accepted by e-mail in following formats [.txt, .doc, .docx, .pdf, .psd, .cdr, etc], along with the fonts of regional languages.
- Wedding cards may vary in shade, texture or consistency of thickness based upon the stocks we receive from time to time from our suppliers. The variation might be a little from 10% to 20%.
- There might be possibility of dislodgement of icons pasted on some cards during transit which customer can easily affix at their ends with glue/adhesives.
- As Seven Colours does not manufacture paper sheets, the icons and accessories used in some cards hence it does not guarantees consistency in make, quality or color shade of the card materials. Although Seven Colours takes utmost care in using and choosing best of them.
- Getting wedding cards printed from Seven Colours is optional. Seven Colours can supply wedding invitations without printing too.
- Seven Colours is not at all liable for damage to goods during transit though it promises utmost care while packing goods for dispatch.
- No order can be cancelled once placed at any reasons whatsoever. Seven Colours will not refund any amount on cancellation of order.
- Seven Colours is not at all responsible for delay in execution of order due to negligence of customer. It will require sufficient time to complete and dispatch order.
- The images and the details for the cards shown on our website are indicative. There might be slight variation in the actual look and the appearance of the card on our web site. The colour shown in the online catalogue might look a little different from the actual product, this is due to photography limitations.
- The price quote provided by Seven Colours includes an indicative Courier charges. In case there is any difference in the shipping charges, the difference amount will asked to pay later. Sometimes courier companies charge for extended service area charges, which too will be billed later.
- Cards are couriered as all the holders, envelopes, inserts and other accessories all separately packed. The buyers are required to do up their cards as per their needs.
- We use world’s number one shipment services DHL/FedEx as our carrier, and we ensure that the cards reach to you in perfect state without any damage and in timely manner; however, we are not responsible for the situations beyond our control.
- Seven Colours is not at all responsible for delay in delivery due to unavoidable circumstances like any natural calamity or delay on part of the courier due to any reason that is not under control of Seven Colours. No refund shall be provided in such cases.
- The sizes mentioned for all cards on this web site are approximate sizes for the envelope of the card. Variation in the size may be possible.
- Seven Colours will not bear shipping charges if any order has to be resent due to unsatisfied attitude of the customer. The reasons of unsatisfied attitude should be other than listed in this article.
- Placing of order will be considered as your agreement with the Terms mentioned above.
- Only Blank cards can be exchanged. PRINTED CARDS cannot be EXCHANGED/RETURNED.
- In case of exchange, shipping costs from and to the destination and return shipping charges from destination to us will be deducted. Also 12% of the total costs incurred will be retained as processing fee.
- Refunds will be initiated only after receipt of the goods in good condition.
- Exchange amount is original amount paid less costs of shipping (to and fro) of original order and less the processing fee.
- All items must be returned in their original packaging along with a copy of the invoice and these must be packed together in a secure, tamper-proof box. We do not accept partial or used packs of supplies or items returned in envelopes.
- No returns/refunds are entertained on grounds of your not liking the design and/or product, paper, color variation from the online samples. In such circumstances only exchange requests as per our `exchange policies’ shall be entertained.
- Our site has a facility that allows you to see multiple pictures of the cards before making up your decision or ordering in quantities.
- Colors displayed on your monitor may vary from the actual printed card. Handmade paper tends to vary both in gsm (grams per square meter) and color. A variation of ±10% is an acceptable norm worldwide. There might be minor variations in paper of other grades too.
- Though we try our best to supply cards of the same size as specified on our website, there can be circumstances when the size of the printed card may vary slightly from the sizes mentioned therein. In our endeavor to provide you with the best cards, we reserve our rights to make slight alterations in their size. Cards once supplied shall not be taken back on grounds of alterations from the samples displayed online. Products will be returned only if there is a gross variation from the online sample.
- In case you want to return the cards, please send an email along with details of why the cards should be returned. Our personnel will try to resolve your problems and in case no solutions can be reached at, your money will be refunded.
- Unused packs of invitation supplies may be returned for a refund within 2 days of receiving the material. Shipping cost incurred in sending the cards to you are non-refundable. All items must be returned in their original packaging along with a copy of the invoice and these must be packed together in a secure, tamper-proof box. We do not accept partial or used packs of supplies or items returned in envelopes.
- 7 working days are required from the date of receipt of goods to process the refund order.
- All Payments are made to SEVEN COLOURS which is OWNER and PROMOTER of www.SevenColoursCard.com
- We may never ask for credit card information from you on email or by phone calls. All the payment has to be done by the buyer through the payment link sent to us from us. We also suggest our customers to never disclose the credit card information to any of our companies employees whatever the case may be.
- If the buyer is having any problems in making the payment, he should email us for the same and we will look into the matter for easy resolutions.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset credit limit.
- Extra charges that may apply over and above what we charge.
- In some countries, VAT / GST / PST, Custom duty or some Local taxes are applicable on overseas shipments. The amount paid to us does not include these charges or duties or taxes which may be applied at the time of receiving the shipment by local customs department.
- It is impossible to charge these taxes upfront at the time of payment.
- If any such charges are applicable in your country, it will be directly billed to you by the courier company at the time of delivery or a bill can be sent after the delivery is done. Same has to be paid to the courier company as and when billed.
- Credit card companies give 1% to 2% lower exchange rate than the prevailing market rates. So sometime you see that you pay more than what you should have. But this is due to exchange rate difference.
- Refund amount is mutually agreed settlement for any mistakes which might occur in an order. The REFUND AMOUNT cannot exceed the value of the product in lieu of which refund is being discussed. A proper complain process has to be followed for refund and this is governed by Return & Refund Policy. If you have any questions about this shopping policy or your dealings with us, you can email us.
We at www.sevencolourscard.com are 100% determined to respect customers privacy. Any information/details which provided by customers during the process of orders will be kept 100% confidential & private and we will never reuse/sell or never disclose in ways that customers have not consented to. Detailed elaborate explanation about how we safeguard customers personal details is given below:
Reuse or disclosure of information to other ways:
We www.sevencolourscard.com do not reuse, trade, rent any customers private/personal information/details collected by us during the order process at our website including our email list or membership forms.
Browser details which collected on the our website:
We check/analyze our website logs, to improve the presentation and quality of our website etc. is strictly for our internal use by our staff. Our website logs/details are not personally identifiable, and we make no attempt or try to link/share them with the individuals browsing the site at any time.
Privacy of our email address lists:
We might collect the email addresses and details of customers as to make a comprehensive email lists to keep our customer informed about new ideas/event/products/offers which are going to be lauched by our company/organization. We don’t use, sell, rent, trade, or lease the customers email addresses of our list to any other company or individual.